Your Privacy is our Key Concern
Flightspass stands tall with its commitment to protecting your privacy. Our policies are compliant to privacy requirements including transparency, responsibility and relevant use of your personal information so as to take along satisfied clientele through our journey to success.
Flightspass respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.Flightspass.com and the Company's mobile website and mobile and tablet applications (the "App"), or use any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Flightspass.com and/or the Company's App and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through the App.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- We make use of sensitive billing information like cardholder name, CC number and expiration date for executing the travel bookings that you conduct over our website. We make use of other details about you for following purposes: to provide you products and services that you request for in order to provide you with travel confirmation and other updates, to effectively manage your account that includes processing bills and providing notifications related to travel, to communicate generally with you, to respond to your questions as well as comments, to compute interest in and to improve our products, services and website, for notifying you about special offers & products or services that could be of interest to you, or to otherwise customize your usage of this website, for rewarding you as part of any such program that you choose to join, to seek for information from you, which includes surveys, for resolving disputes, collect fees or to troubleshoot problems, for preventing potentially prohibited/illegal activities, to enforce Terms & Conditions set forth by us, and also as otherwise has been described to you at the collection point.
- We strive to make it easier for you to take benefit of travel-related opportunities over our website. The one way that we do this is by sending over email messages to you, which may contain information related to your travel-related interests. For instance, if you search for flight to New York (NY) on our website & have saved your itinerary details or otherwise not booked your travel as yet, we may send you a message via email for reminding you about your saved travel itinerary or about a special airfare to NY. We believe that these email messages will furnish you with useful information regarding travel-related special offers that are available via our website. Please note that you will have the opportunity to opt not to receive these email messages in any such email that are sent by us.
With whom all we share your details
- Independent vendors who provide services/functions on our behalf, which include CC processing, customer service, business analytics, survey distribution, marketing and also fraud prevention. We may also give permission to independent vendors for collecting details on our behalf, as would be necessary to operate our website features or for facilitating the online advertising delivery that tailored as per your interests. These independent vendors have permission to and may collect necessary information only when it is required to perform their functions only and are not allowed to share or make use of the same for any other means. They also have to follow the same set of data security practices that we adhere to on our own.
- Business partners associated with us with whom we may offer products or services jointly, or whose products and/or services may be offered through our website. You can always tell when an independent entity is involved with a product/service that you have requested for because their name will always be visible either with our brand name or all alone. If you wish to access these services that are completely optional, we may share details about you such as your personal details with them. Please note that we don’t control privacy practices of these independent business entities.
- If you were directed to this website from some other website we may share some details about you with that routing website too. We have not formed up any limitation on the referring websites’ usage of your personal details and we would encourage you to review their privacy policies as well beforehand.
- We may share your personal details with our corporate affiliates whenever the requirement for the same arises. This sharing also enables us to provide you with all essential information regarding products as well as services, both related to travel and to the ones that are not, which might of interest to you. To the extent that our company and corporate affiliates have the right to access to your information, they will follow all those practices that are at least as restraining as the practices as have been described in this document. They also will be in compliance with all applicable laws that govern transmission of promotional interactions and give you the option in any commercial email to opt out from all emails in the future.
We also may share your information
- In response to summons, court orders, or some other legal process for establishing or exercising our legal rights in order to defend against legal claims or as is otherwise required by the law. In such cases we would reserve the right to raise/waive off any legal objection/right that is available to us.
- When we believe that it will be appropriate to initiate investigation, prevent or take action regarding illegal/suspected illegal activities; for protecting and defending the rights, property or security of our company or this very website, our customers or others and in accordance with our Terms & Conditions and other bound agreements.
- In connection with some corporate transaction such as merger, divestiture, consolidation or sale of asset or in the unlikely bankruptcy event.
- Other than what is described above you will be given notification when personal details about you are being shared with independent entities, and you will have access to an opportunity to opt not to have us disclose or share such information.
- We may also share anonymous or aggregate information with independent entities, including advertisers as well as investors. For instance, we may tell our advertisers the total number of visitors that usually visit our website or the most popular hotels and vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is only used to develop content and other services that may be of interest to you.
Other Details You Should Know About Privacy
For any clarification or concern, feel free to contact us as per the mentioned contact information.
Ph- 1-877-770-4180 Toll Free